Interactivity on social media helps a company build stronger relationships that deliver measurable benefits. Social is interactive right?
“Social Media isn’t just about having a business profile just so that “you’re on there” but are effective outlets for finding new customers and readers.” There is much more than just posting updates.
- It’s literally a second website – you can update frequently and easily (without paying for a web developer).
- Social networking are one of most powerful media strategies you can implement to optimize your online presence.
Quick tips for optimizing social media for your business
- create a business profile page and start communicating with you target audience daily
- Personalize your brand social media account & showcase brand culture and business environment
The easiest way to personalize social media ?
- Share upload images and videos of your products or just post useful relevant information or links.
How to be interactive on social media?!Don’t only post info about you business
- invite people to join your network
- join groups relevant to your business,
- blast business relevant messages and links
- create events, business specials, sales…
- connect and communicate with you fans daily
Dont let your social media strategy make your message spread thin! Many businesses settle for sparse profiles on various sites, never discovering the other powerful marketing tools many of these social marketing platforms have to offer and mostly for free.. Social media marketing pioneer Deltina Hay suggests:” choose two or three social networking sites that best fit your business and invest time to maximize your presence in them.” Last social media strategy hint by Masha Zunich.. Social media personalization is key to social media success.
- Be a human behind your business in virtual word (don’t hide behind a company’s social media profile)
- Instead of companies building themselves by an image and advertising, they could “promote themselves” on the people behind it.
- Have real people represent the company and talk to them on social media.
Fans will notice there are real individuals behind who care behind the business – this is definitely a human touch to distant social media strategy. Good luck!